NMC Friends are the core of our new music community and a crucial source of income for supporting all aspects of our work.
With a range of supporter levels starting from £50 per year, our Friends receive regular behind-the-scenes updates on recordings and education projects, as well as invitations to see our work in action plus opportunities to meet composers and artists. More information on the different levels of support and the benefits you receive can be found under each heading below.
If you would like to become a Friend online today, please click the join button for your payment method. You can make your donation in a number of ways, including by credit and debit card or setting up a Direct Debit.
Alternatively you may download, print off and complete the donation form found at the bottom of this page, returning it to us by post at the address on the form.
Our Development Assistant Clare Spollen is on hand if you would like to speak to someone about becoming a Friend and can be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 020 3022 5888.
Friends - £50 to £99 per year
- Quarterly Friends newsletter by email
- Advance notice of future releases
- Invitations to special events
Benefactor - £100 to £249 per year
All Friends benefits plus:
- Invitations to attend recording sessions
- Name credit in CD booklets
- Priority shipping & 25% discount on purchases from our online store
Principal Benefactor - £250 to £499 per year
All Benefactor benefits plus:
- Invitation to an annual composer gathering
Ambassador - £500 to £999 per year
All Principal Benefactor benefits plus:
- Invitations to special events with NMC's Executive Director and Chair of the Board, composers and artists