Explore the adventurous, the unexpected, the beautiful and cutting edge sound world of NMC Recordings.
NMC recordings present the highest of artistic standards and the work of the very best of both emerging and established composers from Britain and Ireland.
With a small and dedicated team we are able to help guide you through our catalogue to find music which suits your individual requirements, and we have a fast and straightforward clearance procedure helped by our close relationship with many publishers and composers.
If your production requires music which is a bit different and which will help it stand out from the crowd then NMC might be your answer. Most of our recordings are unique to our label, which means the music you licence from us will be original and unavailable elsewhere.
- A large selection of unique music produced to the highest standards and performed by world-class artists
- Suitable tracks for every project and every budget that will compliment your production
- Quick approval turnaround
- Competitive rates
- Provision of publishing details to simplify your clearance process
- Specialist in-house advice to help you find the right music for your production
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A selection of past licence deals
- The New Pope (2020) feat. music by Peter Maxwell Davies
- Hvitur Hvitur Dagur, directed by Hlynur Palmason (2019) feat. music by Edmund Finnis
- Is The Man Who is Tall Happy? (Noam Chomsky) (2013), directed by Michel Gondry feat. music by Howard Skempton
- The Tree of Life (2010), directed by Terrence Malick feat. music by Barry Guy
- Issey Miyake (2020) feat. music by Anna Meredith
- Adidas (2018-9) feat. music by Donnacha Dennehy
- Prada (2014) feat. music by Anna Meredith
- Peace and Conflict (2013), directed by Tony Britten, narrated by John Hurt feat. music by Benjamin Britten
- Will And Testament: Tony Benn documentary (2014), Praslin Pictures feat. music by Barry Guy